Baby Kennedy

Baby Kennedy

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Almost 2 years post Op

Amazing! April 2013 brings us to the month of 2 years post op following Kennedy's Tethered Cord Release surgery. As we prepare for her 2nd set of tubes for her ears, I find myself completely calm about this surgery. It is NOTHING compared to her TCS surgery.

In September 2012, we were released to 1-year appointments. Amazing! Kennedy has no continued concerns. She just has a scar and a simple on her tush. She runs, jumps, flips, dances, and plays like all other children her age!

I continue to subscribe to TCS blogs and my heart reals for other families starting on the process we began 2 years ago. I hope in some small way, Kennedy and this blog can serve some peace of  mind to those Mommies and Daddies whose nerves are shot! We send our love and our best!


2 comments:

  1. I was going through Christmas cards from years past, and I came across a card from you all that reads "We have so much to celebrate." Im not sure why, but it led me back to your blog and your story. I am so happy for all your triumphs and successes and wish you all many more in the years to come. I love you!

    ReplyDelete